Tuesday, October 28, 2014

I REALLY BELIEVE THAT THE ONLY THING A SOCIOPATH/PSYCHOPATH UNDERSTANDS IS A GOOD PHYSICAL BEATING!!!!

I have seen Men and Women put through the wringer by their sane mates only to turn around and do it again to someone else. But I have seen Spath's that have been physically beaten up, and they seem to let it go....But they will pursue another sooner or later.

My Brother is a Spath as this blog states. And he only seems to understand a Beating. I worked with a female Spath, and it took the rest of the Ladies to beat the living shit out of her to get her to leave me and the other men in our group alone. A Month later she was fired.

I believe that Vengeance is best served up Cold. I keep track of Spath's and every time they try to abuse the system, I thwart them. i.e. Every time that female I worked with gets a new job, I send the companies HR Department a copy of her arrest records that she managed to get removed from online services like MugShots.com. Within a few weeks she's looking for a new Job. :)

I'm an SOB and I know it! This is a "Right to Work" state and employers can't tell why people were fired, so I make sure new employer's know why!

No comments: