Monday, March 18, 2013

It's been a while so we need to fill everyone in. BTW, Barry is always saying someone is out to get him, including me.

Several months ago Barry called me on the phone at 02:00 (am) and left a barely decipherable message where I (nor the police) could make anything out accept a possible "please help me." No location, Nothing. (I guess I should have woken my 86yo Mother)

So I booted my computer to sign on to check the GPS of his phone to find out where it was at. (yes while fixing his phone I enabled it). Before the computer finished booting my dog came to me and went to the door because she had to go out. She runs down the walk and takes the turn to the side and starts barking that viscous bark that she does to people that don't belong.

I open the garage door and ran outside to find Barry lying (rather comfortably) on the driveway on his side between the shrubs and Mom's car (a very narrow walkway).  He's got his arm over his side and he's moving it in a digging sort of way. As soon as I touch him, he stops moving. I try to roll him over on his back and I swear he resisted me. I couldn't get him on his back nor to respond to me. So I run into the house and called 911. I'm standing in the middle of the garage talking to 911 and Barry is moving his arm again. so I go over to him and he stops again and does not respond to me.

The police and EMT's come and roll him over and they saw he's holding a short cross bow dart, which at first thought was a pen. The police immediately move me away and start talking to me. I play back the message for the Lady Police-person, and she can't understand it.

The police asked me all kinds of questions away from Barry what was going on in his life, if he ever tried to commit suicide (I didn't know that in the past he had), I said No, well like a lot of us do by saying "I'd be better off Dead," but not acting on it. If he had enemies, etc...

I never spoke to the EMT's except to say "Is that a Pen" (stuck in him). Their response was "it looks like an arrow." That's when the police lady moved me away and started asking questions. The EMT's got him on a litter and were talking to him, but I was busy with the officer. and they took him to the hospital.

The police wouldn't let me go with him, so that morning I'm on the phone trying to find him. Long story short, the police decided to Backer Act him because he told a Dr. at the hospital that he just wanted to be dead.

I finally found where he is at only because the police had listed me as his guardian. Two hours after I found him he changed his guardian to a friend and said I was not to see him.

Next thing I know is he is claiming that I put him away.

At first he was Blaming T*** for shooting the arrow, but they were only flesh wounds and the arrow didn't penetrate the skin and there were two holes in his T shirt.

I just can't understand why our Mother believes him and supports him.




No comments: