Tuesday, October 28, 2014

OK, it's been a couple years. Very Busy Years.
Barry is OK, but he still continues to exaggerate Big Time.

My Mother has seen how his Dreams are affecting his Reality. When he was here one time sleeping on the floor at 02:00, I awoke my Mother and she heard him having a plain as day conversation with someone. Pauses and all, because we could not hear the person he was talking with.
She listened very carefully until the 'conversation' turned murky. I told her wait for a few days and see if he doesn't tell you the story like it really happened. Two days later, he did just that!

Then on another night...I have always had a problem sleeping with my mate. Well only when they pull the sheet over my face or knock a pillow over my face. I wake up almost instantly in a panic and the same image goes through my head. I'll spare you the details...Barry was talking in his sleep about "Him." Mom heard the conversation too. He said "My Life was ruined when he was born. I should have killed him when I had the chance. I'm sorry I stopped. He took everything away from me." Pause..."One can guess the question he was asked in his head by the answer. "Mom came in looking for me and I pulled the pillow off his face so I wouldn't get in trouble. I had a few more chances, but they didn't work. He's evil and here to make my life hell. One time he was playing with his dog at the top of the stairs and I kicked him in the ass. He tumbled down the stairs and hit the wall. Mom's thing fell off the wall and hit him in the head. I was pissed because it only knocked him out. Then one time at our summer home I pushed him off a rock into 2 foot deep water. He hit his head hard but he came up. He is evil. Another time I pushed him off a rock when he was fishing for Sunnys for breakfast. 40 feet off the lake. He came up, Dam It! He has always been a pain in the ass to me." And then the conversation turned murky....

 Well after hearing that my sleeping problem went away and our Mum is finally accepting that he has a problem, although she is not accepting the terrible things he has done to me as truth.

No comments: